These Terms and Conditions cover Intention Products, LLC of Nevada USA and any associated company, partner, licensee, or product, recognized as BrandU® or Interprise™ or Verve Integrative™ or Brandom@ (referred to herein as IP) as appropriate to your web or app use and transaction. We strive to answer all support inquiries and phone messages within forty-eight (48) business hours (weekends and holidays excluded).
Brandom™, its websites, https://brandom.agency/ and https://brandom.io/, and its apps are owned and operated by IP and may contain advertisements, sponsored content, paid insertions, affiliate links, or other forms of monetization. The materials contained in this website are protected by applicable copyright and trademark law.
By accessing this website, you are agreeing to be bound by these Terms and Conditions and all applicable laws and regulations, and agree that you are responsible for compliance with any applicable local laws. If you do not agree with any of these terms, you are prohibited from using or accessing this site.
See the Digital Millennium Copyright Act (“DMCA”) policy by clicking here.
Terms of Sales
After two (2) business days (weekends and holidays excluded), all products, programs, courses, workshops, events, and services purchased are FINAL and there are NO REFUNDS. There are support and upgrade programs (below) for deeper and personalized guidance. Be sure to read the specific details for the product or program. You are making a freely independent decision to purchase or subscribe understanding the negative impact for non-payment as reported by Consumer Credit Reporting agencies. Credit Card Fraud is a criminal offense.
Program and Services Access
You are solely responsible for having, maintaining, and using a computer and/or mobile device that is considered customary and standard complete with a browser, Internet connection, free version of QuickTime, and free version of Acrobat Reader to participate in products, programs anf services offered.
You are solely and wholly responsible for any decisions made or actions initiated or taken that may be motivated by or as a result of any materials, mentoring, coaching, advice, and services received. IP does not warrant or guarantee that any specific level of success or achievement will be attained.
Brandom™ abides by word-of-mouth marketing standards. We believe in honesty in relationships, opinions, and identity. The compensation received may influence the advertising content, topics, or posts made in this blog. That content, advertising space, or post will be clearly identified as paid or sponsored content.
All products, services, courses, programs, workshops, or events are sold with the understanding that IP is not engaged in rendering legal, medical, or financial services. If legal or other expert assistance is required, the services of a competent professional should be sought.
Events - Webinars, Workshops, Intensives
- Any events must be paid in full or current in the payment plan a minimum of two (2) business days prior to the event date. After two (2) business days all event fees are non-refundable but can be transferred to another event date within one (1) year if we are notified ten (10) business days prior to the original event date. Otherwise, any event fee cannot be transferred and is non-refundable.
- Anyone transferring from one event to another will be charged a $50 transfer fee, due and payable at the time of the request. All transfers expire within one (1) calendar year from the original date of purchase.
- Orders received at live events are considered final unless the agreement is canceled within two (2) business days from the order date. The cancellation must be a signed and dated request by YOU stating that you are canceling the agreement as executed and must be received by mail to the address below, or fax at 01-310-827-9720 within two (2) business days from the order date. Once any and all materials are returned in unopened, unused, and in resalable condition, a refund will be processed. Should any of the materials returned are not unopened, unused, and in resalable condition, a refund will be processed less the replacement cost. The refund may take up to two (2) billing cycles to appear on your statement.
- All special product or service pricing offered at any event must be paid within two (2) business days. Otherwise, the regular retail prices published on this site shall prevail. Any special pricing products or services can be purchased, paid for, and used for up to six (6) months from the purchase date.
- All products and services purchased at an event are considered final unless the agreement is canceled within two (2) business days from the order date. The cancellation must be a signed and dated request by you, the buyer, stating that you are canceling the agreement as executed and must be received by mail, at the address below, or fax at 01-310-827-9720 within two (2) business days from the order date.
- By attending an event, in-person or virtual, you grant the use of your likeness or voice or text quote for promotional use. You further agree that all rights, title to, and interest in film, videotape, photograph, recording, and transcript of your appearance, voice, and/or words, as well as any and all elements thereof shall be IP's sole and exclusive property, including, without limitation, the right to edit, copy, exhibit, transmit, perform, license, sell and otherwise exploit all or any portion thereof in any and all media, whether now or hereafter known, throughout the world in perpetuity, without restriction or limitation. Wherever possible, your likeness, voice, or text will be credited with your name, business, and/or website. If you see the use of your likeness voice or text quote and would prefer that it not be credited with your name, business or website just contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org, or fax us at 01-310-827-9720 to let us know.
- Any previous fully-paid attendee may personally attend the same workshop for 50% of the current fee. This benefit is non-transferable.
Coaching, Guidance, or Mentorship Programs
- Coaching, Guidance, and/or Mentorship is extremely limited and by application only, and is renewed annually by invitation only.
- All programs are for a fixed period of twelve (12) months.
- By applying for Coaching, Guidance, or Mentorship you agree to be available and pay for the complete program. Once a program is full, approved applicants will be put on our waitlist until a program slot is available.
- Program fees may be paid in a single payment or consecutive monthly payments as determined by each program. Paying monthly by installments does not entitle you to terminate this agreement, except in the circumstances set out below. If payments are not made in accordance with the agreement, all services will halt and all necessary action will be taken, at your cost, to collect the unpaid fees, including but not limited to interest and penalties, Collection Agency fees, tracing fees, legal fees and any additional costs pertaining to the outstanding debt.
- Program fees may increase after the end of the initial period but no more than once each year. You will be given one month's notice in writing of any proposed increase in the program fee at the same time that an invitation is issued to renew the program. If you do not agree to the new fee, you may not accept the invitation to continue therefore canceling the renewal program and the new proposed fee.
- The program may be terminated ONLY when you provide all details that were false when applying for the program and how the false declarations would have reasonably affected our decision to grant you access to the program. If termination is permitted, all time spent with you, for any purpose, will be billed at the rate of $1,500 per hour plus a cancellation penalty of $1,000 will be accessed against payments made up to date of the termination's acceptance. Any balance due shall become due and payable immediately.
Our philosophy on money-back guarantees differs from most companies—we believe that the truest path to business success is held in taking full responsibility for ALL of the decisions and results. We provide how-to-do-it processes, which won't work without you.
- You can receive up to 100% credit less shipping, handling, financing, and taxes of any program if you upgrade to an eligible upgrade program within one (1) calendar year from purchase. Up to a 50% credit less shipping, handling, financing, and taxes is available if you upgrade in more than one (1) calendar year from the original purchase. Qualifying eligible programs are Master Plan and Certainly.
- In-person, live Intensive events have a Commitment Guarantee—we provide you more than money, we provide you ourselves. If you actively participate each day fully and ask all the questions that come up throughout the event, and honestly feel that we didn't answer all of your questions during the event, and you let us know BEFORE the event ENDS, you will receive up to three (3) hours of private phone support to make sure you're complete all your work (a value of $4,500).
Intellectual Property Rights
All copyrights, trademarks, patents, and other intellectual property rights in and on our website and all content and software located on the site shall remain the sole property of IP or its licensors. The use of our trademarks, content, and intellectual property is forbidden without the expressed written consent from IP. You must not:
- Republish material from our website without prior written consent.
- Sell or rent material from our website.
- Reproduce, duplicate, create derivative, copy, or otherwise exploit material on our website for any purpose.
- Redistribute any content from our website, including onto another website.
You agree to use our website only for lawful purposes, and in a way that does not infringe the rights of, restrict, or inhibit anyone else"s use and enjoyment of the website. Prohibited behavior includes harassing or causing distress or inconvenience to any other user, transmitting obscene or offensive content, or disrupting the normal flow of dialogue within our website. You must not use our website to send unsolicited commercial communications. You must not use the content on our website for any marketing-related purpose without our express written consent of IP. Possession, participation, or use of any book, content, program, documents, or app does not extend any rights to use any process or steps with its clients to develop communications or a business, or to derive income using this process as the source.
We may in the future need to restrict access to parts (or all) of our website and reserve full rights to do so. If, at any point, we provide you with a username and password for you to access restricted areas of our website, you must ensure that both your username and password are kept confidential.
Use of Testimonials
In accordance with the FTC guidelines concerning the use of endorsements and testimonials in advertising, please be aware of the following:
Testimonials that appear on this site are actually received via text, audio, or video submission. They are individual experiences, reflecting real-life experiences of those who have used our products and/or services in some way. They are individual results and results do vary. We do not claim that they are typical results. The testimonials do not necessarily represent all those who will use our products and/or services. The testimonials displayed in any form on this site (text, audio, video, or other) are reproduced verbatim, except for correction of grammatical or typing errors. Some may have been shortened. In other words, not the whole message received by the testimonial writer is displayed when it seems too lengthy or not the whole statement seems relevant to the general public. We are not responsible for any of the opinions or comments posted on https://brandom.agenct or related websites is not a forum for testimonials, however, provides testimonials as a means for customers to share their experiences with one another. To protect against abuse, all testimonials appear after they have been reviewed by the management of IP, and do not share the opinions, views, or commentary of any testimonials on the https://brandom.agenct website - the opinions are strictly the views of the testimonial source. The testimonials are never intended to make claims that our products and/or services can be used to diagnose, treat, cure, mitigate, or prevent any disease. Any such claims, implicit or explicit, in any shape or form, have not been clinically tested or evaluated.
Use of External Links
The Brandom™ websites may contain links to many other websites. We cannot guarantee the accuracy of information found at any linked site. Links to or from external sites not owned or controlled by do not constitute an endorsement by or any of its employees of the sponsors of these sites or the products or information presented therein.
Limitation of Liability
We make no representations, warranties, or assurances as to the accuracy, currency, or completeness of the content contained on this website or any sites linked to this site. All the materials on this site are provided "as is" without any express or implied warranty of any kind, including warranties of merchantability, noninfringement of intellectual property, or fitness for any particular purpose. In no event shall its agents or associates be liable for any damages whatsoever (including, without limitation, damages for loss of profits, business interruption, loss of information, injury or death) arising out of the use of or inability to use the materials, even if has been advised of the possibility of such loss or damages.
If you have any questions regarding this policy or your dealings with our website, please contact us via email at email@example.com or in writing to:
Intention Products, LLC
6920 S. Cimarron Road
Las Vegas, NV 89113
Last Updated October 2023
Copyright 2023 - Intention Product, LLC - All Rights Reserved
Brandom™ is an exclusive Mark licensed to Intention Products, LLC